How To Install The Red River Update
CURRENT AVAILABLE UPDATE FOR 10.1 IS UPDATE 3
To perform this update you must be running version 10.1.0 or higher of Red River Software AND have downloaded the Windows Update (see below).
Reminder: All users must be out of Red River to install this update.
- What’s New in Version 10.1.3
- What’s New in Version 10.0.0
- What’s New in Version 9.5.0
- What’s New in Update 8
- Red River Update Instructions
- Red River Patch Installation Instructions
Red River Tax Table Update
CURRENT YEAR 2023
Windows Online Update
REQUIRED BY RRS GUIDE
*If you are on Windows 8 (or later) or Server 2012 (or later), this Windows Online Update does not apply to you.
This Update is required PRIOR to running any subsequent Red River Online Updates.
Requirements prior to downloading the Windows Update:
- You must be logged into the system as Administrator to run the intall.
- You must have access to the internet for required downloads.
- You must make sure that Version 8.2.0 Update CD is installed prior to running this Windows Online Update.
- You must perform this Windows Online Update prior to performing any Red River Online Updates.
Red River Software / Triple E Technologies Hardware Warranty Information
Warranty information listed here is organized by product. Please contact us for any additional questions.
MARSHALL SYNC SERVER
SENTINEL ISLAND CARD READER
- CPU Manufacturer Warranty
- Keypad Manufacturer Warranty
- MSR Manufacturer Warranty
- Printer Manufacturer Warranty
- VFD Manufacturer Warranty
ONETOUCH POINT OF SALE
PIONEER CARD PROCESSOR
TRIPLE E SYSTEM GUIDES
Below is a comprehensive list of installation guides, user manuals, and configuration diagrams organized by product. For additional questions regarding installation, please contact customer support.
Pilot Pro Terminal
Fuel Control Terminal
Marshal Sync Server
Navigator Site Controller
- Installation Guide (Compact)
- Installation Guide (Elite)
- Installation Guide (Subcompact)
- Preconfiguration Diagram
- Configuration Diagram
OneTouch Suite / Vanguard
Pioneer Card Processor
- Installation Diagram (Pioneer)
- Installation Guide (Pioneer)
- Installation Diagram (XCY)
- Installation Guide (XCY)
Sentinel Island Card Reader
- Pedestal Heater Installation – ADA Pedestal
- Pedestal Heater Installation – Non ADA Pedestal
- Pedestal Installation Guide
- SecurVision Installation Guide
- SecurVision User Guide
- Sentinel Display Overlay Installation Guide
- Sentinel Door Replacement Guide
- Sentinel Enhanced Display User Guide
- Sentinel Printer Calibration Guide
Software / Applications
Windows 10 Imaging
RED RIVER SOFTWARE GUIDES
Change Age Restriction Settings
On December 20th, 2019, the FDA officially raised the minimum age to purchase tobacco products from 18 to 21. Click below for instructions on how to change the age restriction settings in Red River Software.
Below are the system requirements necessary to run Red River Software.
Request A Demo
New to Red River Software? Click here to see if our solutions are right for you.